The HGH fragment (176-191) is a synthetic peptide that represents the short specific portion of the amino acid chain of HGH (amino acids at positions 176-191 at the C-terminus of the human growth hormone).
Just this fragment of HGH is responsible for its strong fat burning properties, but does not have strong impact on insulin levels as HGH does.
Clinical trials confirms, in both humans also animals, HGH Fragment leads to lipolysis (breakdown of fat) and inhibits lipogenesis, wherein, the HGH fragment can be up to 12.5 times more potent than HGH for fat burning. HGH fragment 176-191 mimics the way natural human growth hormone regulates the breaking down of fat, but without the unwanted side effects on blood sugar, insulin level or cell proliferation.
What’s in the Vial
HGH Fragment 176-191 has been researched mainly in animal models. While it preserves the fat-burning effects of HGH, it avoids some other effects of its parent protein such as increasing IGF-1 levels, negatively impacting carbohydrate metabolism, altering insulin sensitivity, or increasing long bone growth.
- Strong fat burning properties without any side effects
- Stimulates lipolysis and inhibits lipogenesis
- Does not cause changes in glucose levels & tolerance, insulin sensitivity or IGF-1 levels
- HGH-Fragment can be up to 12.5 fold more potent than HGH for fat burning
- Is more suitable option for fat burning and obesity treatment than regular hGH
- Increases energy levels