Melanotan II (MT2) is a stimulating peptide which induces skin tanning. Melanocyte Stimulating Hormones (MSH) are a class of peptide hormones produced in the intermediate lobe of the pituitary gland that stimulate pigment cells (melanocytes) in the skin and hair to produce and release melanin which leads to darker skin and hair. Melanotan II increases melanin production via stimulation of skin pigment cells called melanocytes.
During clinical trials for its use as a tanning agent, melanotan II was found to be a potent stimulator of male erections. It has also been shown to increase female sexual desire in patients with sexual arousal disorder
What’s in the Vial
- The ability to achieve a darker tan with less exposure to UV radiation
- Possible reduction in the risk of Melanoma (skin cancer)
- A possible reduction in the incidence of sun-damaged skin
- Fair skin individuals have the ability to develop a tan through the use of the MT2 peptide.
- It can lead to reduction in body fat
- No sunburn, No tan lines
- No sunless tanning streaks or fake tan removal
- It can increase libido
Product Side Effects
- Facial flushing
- Reduced appetite, nausea and vomiting
- In males, spontaneous erections 1-5 hours after administration (priapism), associated with yawning and stretching complex